- This event has passed.
Microscopic Wonders | Science on the Bayshore
January 16 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
While most of us are familiar with the large fish and invertebrates found in the ocean and bays, few of us think about some of the smallest organisms of all: plankton! In this workshop, we will learn all about what plankton are, why they are important, and we will even get to look at some under a microscope!
Join us on Thursdays and Saturdays for Science on the Bayshore at the Bayshore Center at Bivalve! During these workshops, we will be teaching bite-sized, hands-on, fun lessons about the Bayshore.
- Registration is easy! Just enter the names of each person in your group here!
- Free! There is no cost to you!
- All ages welcome, but lessons are best suited for ages 8+
- All materials will be disinfected before and after each lesson
- Workshops occur rain or shine and are outdoors, so please dress appropriately!
- Attend 6 or more workshops to earn your Junior Bayshore Biologist certificate!