Wetlands Exploration | Science on the Bayshore
January 23 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Come take a walk with us! We will be taking a short (approximately 1 mile) walk through our salt marshes. As we walk, we will discuss the importance of wetlands, what species can be found there, and some of the threats that they face.
Join us on Thursdays and Saturdays for Science on the Bayshore at the Bayshore Center at Bivalve! During these workshops, we will be teaching bite-sized, hands-on, fun lessons about the Bayshore.
- Registration is easy! Just enter the names of each person in your group here!
- Free! There is no cost to you!
- All ages welcome, but lessons are best suited for ages 8+
- All materials will be disinfected before and after each lesson
- Workshops occur rain or shine and are outdoors, so please dress appropriately!
- Attend 6 or more workshops to earn your Junior Bayshore Biologist certificate!