Watersheds | Science on the Bayshore
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
How do our actions impact the environment? How does pollution travel such large distances? What can we do to help? During this presentation, we will be exploring these topics by demonstrating different types of pollution, what they do, and how they get into the watershed. Then, we will discuss different ways that individuals can make choices to impact the environment in a positive way.
Join us on Thursdays and Saturdays for Science on the Bayshore at the Bayshore Center at Bivalve! During these workshops, we will be teaching bite-sized, hands-on, fun lessons about the Bayshore.
- Registration is easy! Just enter the names of each person in your group here!
- Free! There is no cost to you!
- All ages welcome, but lessons are best suited for ages 8+
- All materials will be disinfected before and after each lesson
- Workshops occur rain or shine and are outdoors, so please dress appropriately!
- Attend 6 or more workshops to earn your Junior Bayshore Biologist certificate!