- This event has passed.
Moon Phases & Tides | Science on the Bayshore
January 14 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Why does the moon look different each night? What causes the tides to rise and fall, and how does the moon affect this process? How does this affect the plants and animals that live along the coast? We will explore these questions and more using hands-on props to explain moon phases and tides.
Join us on Thursdays and Saturdays for Science on the Bayshore at the Bayshore Center at Bivalve! During these workshops, we will be teaching bite-sized, hands-on, fun lessons about the Bayshore.
- Registration is easy! Just enter the names of each person in your group here!
- Free! There is no cost to you!
- All ages welcome, but lessons are best suited for ages 8+
- All materials will be disinfected before and after each lesson
- Workshops occur rain or shine and are outdoors, so please dress appropriately!
- Attend 6 or more workshops to earn your Junior Bayshore Biologist certificate!