- This event has passed.
Bayshore Birds | Science on the Bayshore
January 14 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Learn all about the Bayshore’s birds! Each bird species is unique and has special adaptations to fill its niche in the ecosystem. Participants will learn about different beak, body, and feet shapes, and try using different pieces to build a bird of their own. After that, we will take a short walk out into the marshes to look at birds in real life!
Join us on Thursdays and Saturdays for Science on the Bayshore at the Bayshore Center at Bivalve! During these workshops, we will be teaching bite-sized, hands-on, fun lessons about the Bayshore.
- Registration is easy! Just enter the names of each person in your group here!
- Free! There is no cost to you!
- All ages welcome, but lessons are best suited for ages 8+
- All materials will be disinfected before and after each lesson
- Workshops occur rain or shine and are outdoors, so please dress appropriately!
- Attend 6 or more workshops to earn your Junior Bayshore Biologist certificate!