Join us on Saturdays in September from 3:45pm – 4:30pm for Science Saturdays at the Bayshore Center at Bivalve! During these programs, we will be teaching bite-sized, hands-on, fun lessons about the Bayshore.
- No registration required
- Free! There is no cost to you!
- All ages welcome
- All materials will be disinfected before and after each lesson
Each week we will explore a different theme.
- September 5 | Birds on the Bayshore: Build your own bird, then go on a guided walk into our local salt marshes! Binoculars will be provided.
- September 12 | All About Oysters: Learn why oysters are so important to the ecosystem and economy, dissect an oyster, and help us create oyster habitat!
- September 19 | Crazy Creatures: Learn about some of the critters living in the Bayshore region. Catch plankton and observe them under a microscope, and touch fish and invertebrates that we caught from the Bay!
- September 26 | Sailing 101: Let our sailors teach you some of the basic sailing skills and get a tour of the boat while it’s at the dock!
We are located at 2800 High Street Port Norris, NJ 08349. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (856) 785-2060.