To ensure the safety of our patrons and staff, the Bayshore Center at Bivalve and the Schooner AJ Meerwald have implemented the following safety precautions:
- All staff and patrons are to wear masks while at the Bayshore Center and on the AJ Meerwald.
- Passenger capacity on the AJ Meerwald has been reduced to increase social distancing.
- The AJ Meerwald is disinfected between each sail.
- Staff and crew temperatures are taken daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the docks, in the museum, and on the boat.
- Door handles, counter tops, tables, bathrooms, etc. are sanitized throughout the day.
- Occupancy in the museum and gift shop are limited to improve social distancing.
- Dockside eating has been expanded.
- Crew are not living on board the AJ Meerwald this season.